In the near future, we will see hundreds and eventually thousands of new nuclear power plants operating around the world. We believe that two operational factors will drive safety, performance, and scalability: 1) the number of SMR designs/models and their level of variation from plant to plant, and 2) the number of operators. A more consolidated, less fragmented industry with fewer designs and operators will create an environment where safety and performance will be enhanced and scaling up will be faster and more efficient.
We envision a global team of Nuxsen Plant Managers, Engineers, and Technicians, who can rotate through locations around the world ensuring consistency and safety of operations while continually improving and sharing best practices. As a scale operator, we will consolidate and streamline the handling of fuel and waste to ensure greater safety.
We assist our partners and clients with the following standards:
- ASME Operation and Maintenance of Nuclear Power Plants OM-2020
- IAEA Conduct of Operations at Nuclear Power Plants No. NS-G-2.14
- IAEA Commissioning for Nuclear Power Plants No. SSG-28
- IAEA Programme for Long-term Operations No. SSG-48
- IAEA Safety of Nuclear Power Plants: Commissioning and Operations No. SSR-2/2
- IAEA Criticality Safety in the Handling of Fissile Material No. SSG-27
- IAEA Development and Application of Level 1 Probabilistic Safety Assessment for Nuclear Power Plants No. SSG-3
- IAEA Development and Application of Level 2 Probabilistic Safety Assessment for Nuclear Power Plants No. SSG-4
- IAEA Periodic Safety Review for Nuclear Power Plants No. SSG-25
- IAEA Recruitment, Qualification, and Training of Personnel for Nuclear Power Plants No. NS-G-2.8